Photo: Laura Mayer
Mia Bergström - Repetoire
In 2016 Mia starred in The Royal Danish Academy of Music’s opera produtcion as the title role of ”L’Enfant” in “L’Enfant et les Sortilleges” by Maurice Ravel which was directed by Jacob Beck.
During the spring of 2018 she sung the role of “Bradamante” from G. F. Händels “Alcina” in the Royal Danish Opera academy’s year production. During that same spring she sang the role of Orfeo in “Orfeo ed Euridice” by G. W. Gluck.
Mia has sung a big variety of roles such as:
- “Polinesso” from “Ariodante” by G. F. Händel,
- “Baba the Turk” from “Rakes progress” by I. Stravinskij,
- “Olga” from “Eugene Onegin” by P. Tjajkovskij,
- “Cherubino” from “Le Nozze du Figaro” by W. A. Mozart and
- “Cenerentola” from “Cenerentola” by G. Rossini, amongst others.
Mia is equally at home with the oratorio repertoire. She has sung the alto soloist in Händels Messiah, in Mozart’s Requiem, in Mozart’s Coronation mass and many Bach cantatas.
Mia Bergström will be making her debut at The Royal Danish Opera House, Det kongelige teater, during the fall of 2018 as the role of “Ida” in “Die Fledermaus” by J. Strauss.
She will also sing roles such as “Nero” from “L'incoronazione di Poppea” by C. Monteverdi and “Hänsel” from E. Humperdinck’s “Hänsel und Gretel” during the spring of 2019.
© Copyright miabergstoem.com